Buying your home with our team
When purchasing a home, you are faced with a multitude of decisions – what neighbourhood will meet your needs? What is a reasonable budget? What size of home do I need? There’s no shortage of questions that may need answers!
The South Island Home Team has nearly 40 years of combined experience and have completed thousands of real estate transactions, so you’ll always be in good hands when deciding to purchase your perfect home.
BUYERS WE CAN HELP
WHAT ARE YOUR FIRST STEPS?
- Contact us to begin your home search! We have a wealth of helpful information that can help you begin the home buying process.
- Set up a VOW (Virtual Office Website) account on our website - Create your own personal searches and save your favourite listings. View more non-public, current information about each listing and have hot new listings emailed to you daily. VOW accounts are free and authorization is instant!
WE CAN HELP YOU NAVIGATE THE OPTIONS
- Our team knows neighbourhood values, and can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
- We establish a listing portal that gives you the inside edge on the newest properties to hit the market
- We can help explain the one time costs and typical monthly costs that may occur with your purchase
- Expert assistance in preparing a contract no matter the type of property or current market conditions
- Assistance with the following:
- Mortgage lenders
- Legal professionals
- Property inspectors and other professional tradesmen
BUYING A NEWLY BUILT HOME
Buying a home that is newly built or under construction can be a unique process, and South Island Home Team is ready and able to assist. Our realtors have unsurpassed experience with new home developments and purchasing pre-built homes, and can help expertly navigate the process of buying a new home. Learn more >
BUYING A HOME FOR THE FIRST TIME?
Buying real estate can be intimidating. It doesn’t matter if you are 19 or 65, buying your first home is an exciting process that takes lots of time, energy and emotion. But you don't have to do it alone. Click here to Learn more >